Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Big News

     Welcome back from spring break, I hope everyone had a fantastic time.  I spent my spring break over in the Tri-Cities, Washington.  I was visiting some family, but more importantly, I was visiting elementary schools.  I have let my class know, my family and I have decided to move this summer.  We have had enough of the rain and weather here so we are off to a drier climate.  I met with some incredibly wonderful principals and I am really optimistic of finding a teaching position before I leave Sexton Mountain at the end of the school year.  I just wanted to take a moment and thank all of my kids and families.  You have made me feel very welcome and made this school a home :)
     I am still  looking for answers to our trivia questions, so make sure you are talking to our staff and see what you can learn. (see previous post for questions).  I'll add a new internet question for ya.

When and where was the most deadly earthquake in history?

7 comments:

  1. it was in Iran, Tabriz and happened on Nov.18,1727.Deaths:77,000

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shensi, China, Jan. 23, 1556
    Magnitude about 8, about 830,000 deaths.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was in (Mw) in Chile on May 22, 1960.With a magnitude of 9.5.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with badru

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey I just took my tonsils out and I think Mr.Morgan knows that and I might not be doing the state test I hope I feel more better

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi not coming to school

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you get better Nawaf

    ReplyDelete