Thursday, June 14, 2012

Summer is here! (So to speak:)

School is done for another year.It has been a great year and I really applaud all of our children;  the Portland Musical was phenomenal!  It was the best elementary performance that I have ever seen!
I am really sad to be leaving this school and all the wonderful kids and parents, but I am really looking forward to being in a place where it is not raining near as much.  I will keep my blog going throughout the summer to keep people informed about what is happening with me (if you want:).  Have a great summer!!!
Jerry Morgan

5 comments:

  1. We'd love to hear of you and your family's summer adventures, Jerry. Speaking of rain, btw, we're in Maui. It was cloudy much of the day today, with plenty (= some) rain. Yet the sun was strong and kept us warm, whenever it shown between the clouds.
    -Lily, Daniel, and Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jerry,

    I just wanted to thank you for doing such an amazing job this year. I was a little worried when I saw that Evan was in a class with a bunch of his good friends, but I was really impressed with the work you accomplished with Evan. My youngest was any sadder when he realized he would have you for 3rd grade. Good luck with Tri Cities!

    Jerry and Michelle Langan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mr.Morgan how are you I am having a awesome summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey Mr Morgan, it's me Jackson. i just wanted to tell you that i really miss you
    hope you have fun in the tri-cities :)
    Jackson

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Mr.Morgan.
    I really miss you.
    How are you doing in the tri-cities.
    I thought you were going update your blog?

    ReplyDelete